Quick and easy post here ladies – I know everyone has their go-to beauty items, and naturally, I feel I must share mine! Check out these products if you are in the market for some highly recommended finds!
- — I’ve said this before – I can’t live without my YSL Touche Eclat highlighter/ concealer pen ($42) – currently have 3 (one at home, one in purse, one in car! – yes, it’s a problemo!) //
- — My new obsession – La Mer’s “The Perfecting Treatment” – I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THIS!!!!!!!!!! The most amazing, miracle working, feels like silk cream……… Anyone who wants to improve skin texture & tone must try this (yes, it’s pricey, I get it, but it’s a really large tub and it last for a LONG time!) //
- — TOM FORD’s lip gloss – first gifted by a dear friend……..and man I am so hooked ($46)! LOVE! Currently, I am using the SUGAR PINK color! //
- — Hourglass is a new brand that I just adore – they carry amazing bronzers (I have this one – $50) and in general, their products provide an all over glow, as best described by a friend who is now hooked! I love Luminous Light for day wear – click here to grab this! ($45)//
- — Finally, last but not least, I love love love this mascara by Benefit (only $19) and this eyebrow volumizer – Gimme Brow by Benefit – seriously AMAZING and a total must ($24) – if you want to try ONE new item – it should be THIS!! Your brows will SO THANK YOU! //
Come to think of it, this is everything I use daily! Enjoy! xxx, Nikki