Hi all! Sharing my favorite kind of sale!!! About twice a year Club Monaco offers this awesome sale deal! Make sure to use PROMO CODE: SUMMER
Here are my fav picks! Can you tell I am loving blue and white for summer? These dresses and tops are great for summer events, BBQs, dinners outside and holiday parties! Each picture is a link that will take you straight to the item! For personalized selections, email me asap – this sale is on for 4 days! (email@example.com) xxx, Nikki
A couple more……linked here: White ruffle top // Shorts // Jumpsuit
*thank you for following along! please note I am an affiliate of Club Monaco which means I may receive a commission on items purchased via links on my blog*
Quick Friday post highlighting these AG cropped jeans! Why do I love them?? Hmmmm….let me count the ways – undone hem – YES!!!!!!!, side slit up the sides, perfect ankle/ crop length (for shorties these are closer to your ankle!), soft stretch and the perfect denim color!
If you aren’t sold yet, you can grab them NOW for 20% off with promo code WOWMOM. Click here for pics and read the rave reviews (5 stars!)!! I did size down on this pair. After reading the reviews, I see many others sized down too! Pair them with this awesome lace up sweatshirt and viola – the perfect outfit.
Have a great day! xxx, Nikki
PS – If you missed my last post – click here!
Ok, first off, I cannot believe it has been a month since I posted. Time is flying and life is busy as I am sure you all can relate……I wanted to share the latest 5 items I have purchased and can’t get enough of!
- This one piece suit was a lifesaver for our recent vacation – so easy to slip on and it stays up! Size up per the reviews…..(see below)
- This bodysuit – such a classic staple right now – oh and 30% off $39.50 – grab it asap! A total steal (see below).
- These olive joggers – COMFY and CUTE! (to be fair – I don’t like them on this model – sorry…..she’s just REALLY tall). I would say they run pretty generous!
- This sweatshirt is so adorable! so comfy too and that lace up is everything! grab one ASAP ($78)!!!! I tried on both XS and S – I went with the small. For a bigger/ boxy fit size up even more! (see below)
- These cropped leggings– a bit elevated from your everyday black basics! snap them up! Love them so much and wear them all the time!
Have a great weekend, xxx, Nikki
Hey ladies! Hope you are having a good Monday! I wanted to share a couple items I just picked up with 30% off………promo code: HAPPYSPRING! Sales goes until 3/24 and it’s worth a quick look! Here’s what I snatched up:
- — a basic, simple, black bodysuit! affordable @ $45 – why not give it a try, right? comes in navy/white stripes too…..
- — dark skinny jeans – work appropriate – I’ve realized I have too many ripped jeans and needed a classic pair for work! this one should fit the bill
- — chambray jumpsuit – because why not? Spring is coming and this simple piece is an outfit all in itself! And it comes out around $80 with promo code – total steal
For 1-1 help, email me directly @ firstname.lastname@example.org!
For previous posts, click here!
A quick Monday Motivation post – I’m super excited to share some great Athleta items that are currently discounted! For a short time, grab this tank for $10 off and these awesome crops for only $54 (they are currently $20 OFF)!
I recently bought these cropped leggings and love them – they are the perfect ankle length (how cute do they look in the pic below?!)! Pair them with these sweet Nike Flyknits for a great workout or for running errands on the weekends! For more Nike flyknit styles, click here!
To see previous posts, click here. Have a GREAT WEEK! xxx, Nikki
You know I love a good promo! Shopbop’s sale STARTS TODAY – Feb 28th! Here are my favs you can get on discount. PROMO CODE: GOBIG17
- Karen Walker special fit sunglasses – made for a smaller face so they won’t slide down your nose! I LOVE THESE! See them on me here! //
- My fav ever silk blouse by Equipment is offered in several colors. It does run slim as it says on the description. Grab it asap! A total staple //
- These suede perforated boots are awesome! I have a similar pair by Sigerson Morrison that I love. Seriously love this brand and this pair will take you straight to spring!!! //
- This blazer is my all time fav – I have one just like it and have been loving this one for a long time!!!! Grab the bone color on double discount and the black here! This always sells out first during Shopbop’s sales! //
- And finally, the coolest raw hem jeans around!!! These are a must – and always a bonus to grab with the discount. Don’t forget the promo code! These jeans with the silk blouse or the blazer above would. be. the. perfect. outfit. //
If you missed my last post, click here! And for a new handbag, click here! xxx, Nikki
Hello and happy Wednesday morning! It’s Feb 1st — you have exactly 2 weeks to get your Valentine’s Day gifts! Saks Fifth Avenue has compiled the best gift guide for Valentine’s Day! I love this GUCCI wallet (for him), this Movado watch for him, this GUCCI wallet (for her) and this GUCCI leather shoulder bag for her (comes in a bunch of great colors!). Saks is also offering gift cards – earn gift cards based on what you spend – see details below!
This promotion is running only until end of day FEB 2!!!
USE PROMO CODE: FEB2017
Another great sale going on right now is on Saint Laurent handbags and shoes – SUCH GREAT PRICES for a nice little splurge gift for yourself! Love this classy tote!
If you missed my latest beauty post, click here……….or in need of new, cozy sweaters? click here!
Have a great day! xxx, Nikki
Hi friends! Time is ticking so this will be a really short post – snatch these SOREL boots for 50% OFF! SUCH A STEAL!!! Promo code: GOSHOP
Chicago friends, these are a must!
NOTE: They run a 1/2 size small! I LOVE MINE! xxx, Nikki
……..is amazing! Ok, so I wanted (rather than needed) another winter coat and when I came across the Peak Parka from Athleta I was sold! I love the bright forest green color (comes in black too) and the faux fur hood, as well as the 2 way-zipper, fleece lined pockets and built in cuff with thumbholes! It is SO SO SO WARM and not bulky, which I love. The fit is slimmer than normal – about a 1/2 size or so (and most of the reviewers agree – I bought a Medium and fits great). It is super affordable …….and wind proof and made from recycled products?!? Wow! As you can tell, I highly recommend this winter coat. It has been keeping me warm all week!
While you are at it, pick up this super soft and warm crisscross sweatshirt (I’ve been living in this!) and pair with these super warm and toasty jogger sweat pants. I LOVE THEM!!!! I just bought a 2nd pair!!