So once in a blue moon, I will pop into the LOFT to check out some quick sales! Here are my favorite 6 items – I own the pink moto jacket (click here) and love it (on clearance now for under $40)! The chambray romper – 3 styles below to choose from – these are TOO CUTE (between $59-69)!!!! Click here for the one on the left, middle, and right here.
Black and white wide stripes dress (below middle) & Black and white cap sleeve -are both 40%off! If you can’t choose which one you like, you can get both for under $100! What a steal! Happy shopping! xx Nikki
ps. quick update – everything is now 40%off with code FIRSTLOOK!!!
My husband recently picked up a couple great shirts! Check them out below for your guy!
1. Lacoste gingham – comes in many colors! (Sale $73 from $100). My favorite of the 3!
2. Chambray button down ($69.50). Comes in 3 shades!
3. Burberry Modern polo (Sale $114 from $150). Comes in a couple colors.
My co-workers loved this top I picked up last week and so I had to share with you all! I actually saw someone wearing it on Instagram and was lucky to order it before it sold out! I am not very good @ selfies, but wanted to showcase this great top. I found a very similar top on Shopbop – check it out here! And a dress version – which would be great for summer parties (also comes in black)!
These were my favorite vacation essentials from our family vacation to Orlando. With two little kids, it was essential to get ready in under 10 minutes!
1. Fedora – these two are just perfect for only $20 (one on left) (just updated with another one for $18! I have this one)- $30 for the one with the black and white (comes in 2 sizes)!
2. Michael Kors Cat Eye Sunglasses – so lightweight! and under $100! Big enough to protect your eyes from wrinkles!
3. Simple black high-low dress – $78 – easy transition from day to night and super comfortable.
4. Linen drawstring pants – come in many colors and in petite (only $59)!
5. Must have havainas………..best flip flops around!
6. Eyelet white top – click here for the one with sleeves (by Michael Kors $100) and here for the sleeveless top…..only $59!
7. Oscar Blandi dry shampoo – as seen on my wonderful friend’s site: Busy & Beautiful !
8. The perfect maxi – comes in so many color choices and patterns – under $40! I love mine!
Happy Easter weekend! These two sandals are my new favorites!!! The snakeskin pair is under $100! And these tops + leather biker jacket (only $330!!!) are perfect for a Saturday night out! Pair a top with the jacket, your favorite jeans and heels – you are all set!
Pick up some great items at Shopbop for 25%off! Use code INTHEFAMILY14 to take advantage of this great sale on all full price items! One of my favorites, the Current Elliot Military inspired jacket!
This skirt is a must have this Spring! Seen paired with a simple black or white t-shirt, this skirt is all over! You don’t have to invest too much to try one of these. I am torn between the black or orange……..or lilac or light blue…..love them all! Now, let’s just get this snow to stop!
GILT has such great finds for boys (and girls too!)…….today you will find 7 jeans, KISS t-shirts, super cheap swim trunks & rash guards (I picked up a set for $8!). Many of you have asked for posting on kids clothes, so this is my first one!
There are so many nice outfit ideas, spring break items, Splendid for Kids, Converse shoes and more! Easy to shop and easy to return if needed. Happy shopping!
One more quick post on some new Shopbop sale items I have selected just for you!
A maxi for $38.90? A steal! I’ll take 2! Check out these bright spring colors and patterns! They also have orange, orange/white print and black/white options! This is the perfect spring and summer easy to wear dress. Pair with these fabulous cork wedges by Stuart Weitzman! You can pretty much wear these neutral shoes with any outfit!