Ok, first off, I cannot believe it has been a month since I posted. Time is flying and life is busy as I am sure you all can relate……I wanted to share the latest 5 items I have purchased and can’t get enough of!
- This one piece suit was a lifesaver for our recent vacation – so easy to slip on and it stays up! Size up per the reviews…..(see below)
- This bodysuit – such a classic staple right now – oh and 30% off $39.50 – grab it asap! A total steal (see below).
- These olive joggers – COMFY and CUTE! (to be fair – I don’t like them on this model – sorry…..she’s just REALLY tall). I would say they run pretty generous!
- This sweatshirt is so adorable! so comfy too and that lace up is everything! grab one ASAP ($78)!!!! I tried on both XS and S – I went with the small. For a bigger/ boxy fit size up even more! (see below)
- These cropped leggings– a bit elevated from your everyday black basics! snap them up! Love them so much and wear them all the time!
Have a great weekend, xxx, Nikki
A quick Monday Motivation post – I’m super excited to share some great Athleta items that are currently discounted! For a short time, grab this tank for $10 off and these awesome crops for only $54 (they are currently $20 OFF)!
I recently bought these cropped leggings and love them – they are the perfect ankle length (how cute do they look in the pic below?!)! Pair them with these sweet Nike Flyknits for a great workout or for running errands on the weekends! For more Nike flyknit styles, click here!
To see previous posts, click here. Have a GREAT WEEK! xxx, Nikki
Happy President’s Day! So many sales going on right now! I have selected MY FAV items as we slowly transition to spring. I am sure you can tell I LOVE bell sleeves! So many great options to pick from…at great prices – that black & white top is $38! Each pic is a link to the item! Get yourself ready for SPRING 🙂
Next, I am LOVING these sneakers – SO AMAZING! and on super sale – grab em fast! On sale for around $100! The black pair also comes in burgundy! So chic.
Finally, these 2 handbags are my FAVs from COACH’s new collection – I just love them both! I mean how cute would these sneakers be with these bags????? SO GOOD! And these are year round bags – worth the investment! Which is your fav?
Have a great week! xxx, Nikki
It has been a while since I posted my fav beauty items, so here goes! I know everyone has their go-to beauty items…..but it may be worth checking out these products and grabbing a FREE GIFT in the meantime, or just grab your usual favs and grab the gift (online only…..spend $85 – grab a great gift bag!!). DETAILS: One per person, while supply lasts. Enter one promo code—GREY or BLACK—in Checkout to qualify.
- — I’ve said this before – I can’t live without my YSL Touche Eclat highlighter/ concealer pen ($42 – I buy #2 luminous ivory) – currently have 3 (one at home, one in purse, one in car!) // Use it as a highlighter pen, concealer & for touch ups!
- — My obsession – La Mer’s “The Perfecting Treatment” – I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THIS!!!!! It is the most amazing, miracle working, feels like silk cream……… Anyone who wants to improve skin texture & tone must try this (yes, it’s pricey, I get it, but it’s a really large tub and it last for a LONG time!) // Use it morning and night for a soft and silky moisturizer….also, put on a heavy coat at night once in a while and wake up looking super refreshed!!! //
- — TOM FORD’s lip gloss – first gifted by a dear friend……..and man I am so hooked ($46)! LOVE! Currently, I am using the SUGAR PINK color! // Use this all day, every day! //
- — Hourglass is a new brand that I just adore – they carry amazing bronzers (I have this one – $50) and in general, their products provide an all over glow, as best described by a friend who is now hooked! I love Luminous Light for day wear – click here to grab this! ($45)// Use this as a highlighter or all over for a total glow! //
- — Finally, last but not least, I love love love this mascara by Benefit (only $19) – seriously AMAZING // It’s mascara – you know the drill! //
Also, check out some Valentine’s beauty gift ideas HERE. Buy a couple gifts for mom, sis, etc…. and grab the free gift bag for yourself. It’s a WIN WIN! 🙂
Oh, and one more thing – A.L.C. has a HUGE SALE RIGHT NOW – up to 75% OFF! – check it out and get free shipping too! One of my fav brands!
TIME IS TICKING!
I’ll make this easy – click on pics, add to cart, order & receive BY XMAS EVE! For him and for her!
xxx, Nikki (PS – most items on SALE!)
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving week. Ours was full of family & love!
What a crazy shopping week it has been. I have like 1000 emails on all the deals and steals….it is insane. I went to one store in person and wish I hadn’t left my couch! Here my fav sales! THEY END SOON, SO DON’T DELAY! xxx, Nikki
PROMO CODE: BOOST – ENDS TODAY! I love this sweatshirt, these workout tights and this sweater.
Next, Anthro’s sale is amazing – 30% off EVERYTHING! Ends today -Promo Code LETSGO. Check out this gorg camel sweater, this super comfy dress….and this scarf – what a perfect gift!
Next up, last day to snatch up some steals and deals at Nordstrom! Grab these sorel boots or a great fitbit ON SALE!
Gap has 50% off everything – I love the little boy & girl clothes, especially the superhero items (like this Batman hat and this Batman shirt) – they are a total hit with my guys! Don’t miss out! Ends midnight 11/28 (Monday).
What a week! The Cubs won the WORLD SERIES and Chicago is going bananas! and our little guy turned 1 month old! If you don’t have a CUBS shirt – grab one for you or your guy below 🙂
Today, I’m sharing FIVE FALL SALE FAVS!
First, I love this Olive DRESS – such a steal and so cute! grab it! (ONLY $28!). I bet this would be so cute for my pregnant friends too!
and then how about these OXFORDS – they rock!
Next, my FAV AG JEANS are on sale!
I also love this Vince camel cashmere COAT! and these open toe BOOTIES! Adorable.
I can already picture the dress with those booties and that coat! What a perfect outfit!
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND! XXX, Nikki
Two weeks ago, we welcomed our 3rd boy, James Jason into our family and we could not be more in love with our sweet baby James. He is just so lovely and his big brothers think he is just the cutest! As we have gotten settled at home as a party of 5, I’ve been thankful for all the lovely gifts we have received and I wanted to share my favs.
Here are my favorite baby items!!! This amazingly soft blanket (from Twinkle Twinkle little one on Belmont & Damen)// this snuggly blanket // these Aden & Anais swaddles // …..my fav Infant car seat – Maxi cosi car seat (so many colors to choose from!!) // the Honest Co. set (perfect for new baby…..their diapers are so adorable too) // and last but not least, Monica +Andy clothing (so soft & sweet!) //
As for my favorite new mama lounge wear – refer to this Athleta focused post!
For maternity favs, click here and for additional new baby or baby on the way musts / gifts, read this post!
Have a great week!
Happy October 1st! Here are FALL BASICS to help you jump start your fall wardrobe.
Lace up tops are all over the place. You need to pick one up – it’s a staple! See my favorite 3 below at great price points.
Grey – $48 (comes in black too) // Black – $72 (comes in ivory & olive too!) // Grey – $49
Next, nude booties – grab a pair! Here are my favorites! (each photo below is a link).
Raw hem denim is all the craze. These pairs are on sale! Sizes available, but will sell out………so don’t miss these!
Rag & Bone // Grey AGs
If you missed my last post, click here for sweet oxfords and more. Have a great weekend!!! xxx, Nikki